Monday, December 1, 2008

6TH Challenge-The Art doesn't stop until you drop.

So, its has been some time that has past since I have posted a new Challenge. So here it is, Have you not had time to post because you have been working on other projects, school work, freelance, or you just have been busy finishing some animation that has taken your soul away. Well this is it, I want your art work on this Blog, submit it all, form Homework, to doodles this is your time shine, to rise above and do what ever you want. I will be posting everything as it comes in, but the new challenge will be posted on January 2nd, 2009. The New year will start up the Art club Challenge on a fresh slate, as always if you think of a new Challenge let me know, I am always looking for new ideas to challenge not only myself but everyone else. If you are new to Art Club please email me your submission, anyone is welcome to submit.

Jared Hart

No comments: